So to mark the official embarkment from home, it would have to be Tuesday June 17th at around 11 AM. Although I am actually writing this more than a week later from switzerland, it is definitely worth catching up to the point of where I'm at to keep future posts in the present...
Landed in Boston to be seen off by my sister. Ta likes to live for pain and pleasure. We started out with the pleasure part - getting some Thai food and eating it in Newton Center. Then onto pain, while she forced me to go on a "easy day" run, and do pullups, 8 minute abs, and pushups. Played a bunch of scrabble, and went out to dinner.
My first travel problem occurred when I opened my suitcase and saw that my shampoo had exploded. Fortunately I had put my rain jacket on top, and we were able to wash it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment