


So now the 3rd and final session of camp has begun. Back in the juniors, with a very russified group, here are some enjoyable/distorted pictures of my campers. In total, I have three from Moscow, one from Kiev, one from China and France, one from Guadalupe, one from South Africa, and one from England. They are a good group, and all get along quite well. I can definitely tell already that there will be a number of characters. In our drama class today, I convinced the instructor to do it outside, and we all went around camp walking in different fashions; like a robot, lord of the rings, zombies, on the red carpet, swimming, etc.. It was great because these kids are still at the age where there is no shame and they will do absolutely anything. With the Russian boys, I have been learning new words. With my limited vocabulary we have some really good conversations.
Dobre = nice/good
Sliznak = slug/bad person
Pajoot = bad
Te dobre? Nyet dobre! Sliznak!! Ya ne sliznak, te sliznak. Pajoot!! Kagdila.
No comments:
Post a Comment