So this was pretty funny. I was putting my kids to bed, and one of the boys had bought some things in town at a store called Cartoon, where they sell stupid little toys including whoopie cushions, and fake plastic poops. Of course, these items got confiscated, but right before I was putting the campers to bed, one of my campers, Roman who had bought these two items said "chris, donde esta mi kaka y mi pbbbth?" Before I could answer, another boy said in Italian, "Roman isnt able to make his own kakas he has to buy them." The only other boy who speaks italian who was taking a drink of water at the time started cracking up, choking, and then started vomiting it was so hilarious.
This was on July fourth. I was wearing a funny top hat all day.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment